OwO

OwO

Saturday, January 30, 2016

I gotta really find a job, just any job

image host
This selfies kindda depict what I'm feeling currently


Since I've graduated from University...Initially, I wanted to take a break from studies and work...And think properly what exactly I wanna work as. So I didn't really apply for job... I only really applied for one company but no news after the company asked for my hp number.
I found a few jobs but I didn't apply.
I'm just... lazy/ I want more free time before I really started working and got super tired+busy.

But now that my bank accounts only left very little $, and I haven't been asking for allowance from family(aka daddy) since November 2015(about 3 months) till now (now is because even him, he need $, I can't ask him anymore.).
I gotta really find a job, just any job... errr... I'm still very picky but I have no choice arh, for now. I probably should start earning and give dad some $, especially the $128 that he helped me pay for my graduation. And I have yet to return Antricia's money too >A< She says "it's okies, take it easy, slowly." But I feel bad arh...
And also I need to treat the people I'm suppose to treat back~~~

Idk why ley... I mean...Youth/younger people can easily say out that they are poor and they don't have money.
But why do Adult/middle aged people care so much on face value and hide the fact that they are poor and they need money? why is face value so important? why?
What is Face Value? Face value is worthless

No comments:

Post a Comment