OwO

OwO

Friday, October 3, 2014

Thailand trip Day0

image host image host
I slept at 4+am in the morning to finish up my comm research assignment since it's due today when I'm flying off. I was doing PR essay assignment before I rush to airport... So.. That explains for my ugly tired face HAHAHAHA
image host

Going to Bangkok with all of them~~~~ picture taken from Wanxin's phone

image host
And so, Wanxin sitting beside me~~~~
Coz we flew off off when it's about dusk... Therefore, those beautiful changes of sky...
image host image host image host image host
All taken using my phone camera... packed all my stuffs in a hurry so... I forgot and I left my camera AT HOME >A<
Night views of Thailand...
image host image host
I feel so awkward at first... but well, really thank alots for the ride to your house and the delicious supper!!!
I was damh tired but of cos I wun let myself sleep so early since I have assignment to be completed by Monday... I brought my laptop and books to thailand.  X A X I did till 3+am/4am then sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment